[TowerTalk] OT postings are just that

Rick Stealey rstealey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 11 04:05:49 PST 2010

> if you're not, this is the wrong place to post it. Tnx.

I'm seeing a lot of this lately.  Posters seem to think if they put OT in the subject it is ok to post anything.  They have a captive audience of experts with good, common sense, and feel it's ok to take advantage of it.  It's a bit selfish in my opinion.
If I received postings to this reflector via email it might be easy to filter out OT in the subject line, but I read the reflector 99% of the time via the archives and OT postings just get in the way.
Rick  K2XT