[TowerTalk] Cubex & Tennadyne / Source for quad spreader hub ?

scottw3tx at verizon.net scottw3tx at verizon.net
Tue Jan 12 11:45:41 PST 2010

Hi Scott,

Like many of the amateur antenna companies Cubex is a very small, family
owned bussiness.

I know the family that runs Cubex and they are top-notch!

Most likely they are on a very deserved vacation, or a family member is ill,
or they are maxed out with orders.

I would suggest emailing  them as they may receive email even when away from
the shop.

73, Scott W3TX