[TowerTalk] US Tower & rotor question, stacking question

kk2ed at comcast.net kk2ed at comcast.net
Wed Jan 13 20:28:30 PST 2010

Can anyone tell me if a standard HDX-589MDPL tower will accept a HyGain HDR-300 rotor?   Or do I need to have UST supply me with a special rotor plate, or further yet, a special top section?

I recently ordered a HDX589MDPL tower, and was planning to use my old T2X rotor, but recently purchased an antenna package deal which includes an HDR300.   I am still deciding which rotor to use...

Also, I plan to install a TH11DX and Discover 7-3 40m beam.   Should I place the 40m beam above or below the TH11, and also, how much separation do I ideally want between the two?

Thanks

Eric

K2WD