[TowerTalk] Guywires - changing to - Tower Base

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Jan 16 21:29:08 PST 2010

Doug Renwick wrote:
> 4 feet down works for me and here water lines need to be deeper than 8
> feet.

In the lower 48?

Here in Michigan I think they require 3', but I don't think I've seen
the frost line make it more than 12 to 14 inches in the last two
decades.  That with the exception of under driveways.
Even after all the really cold weather, with about a half foot of snow
left, I doubt more than the top couple of inches is frozen.
73

Roger (K8RI)