[TowerTalk] Guying a tower....Heresy to follow..... True statement!

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 18 09:09:27 PST 2010

Dave

Where did I say that one should not engineer something?  My words were
'over engineer'.

Experience and engineering have to work together.  Too many folks
believe that 'engineering' has ALL the answers and completely discount
experience.  Engineering does not have all the answers.  That is my
point.  A lot has been and is learned from 'trial and error'.

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.