[TowerTalk] M2 rotor question

William Tibbals tibbalsw at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 16:48:13 PST 2010

Gregg.

It is not uncommon for the 1/4" bolt on top of the rotor to become loose.  since this bolt suspends the main drive gear that gear starts to drop.  it will slowly move against the Limit Switches thus they engage and disengage erratically.  quite common problem with mine, I did replace the top clamp with one from K7LXC andhave had no issues since

Bill, K4XT