[TowerTalk] LP v SteppIR

Doug Turnbull turnbull at net1.ie
Fri Jan 22 06:04:03 PST 2010

Buddy, Everything you say seems pretty sensible to me.   Thunderstorms are
not muck of a problem in EI land but I wonder if Florida operators have much
trouble with SteppIR. You can always retract all the elements when not using
the SteppIR. One does wonder how the SteppIR will hold up after ten years.
Thank you for your insights.
                  73 Doug EI2CN