[TowerTalk] SteppIR Rubber Boots

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 22 13:23:40 PST 2010

Tape them over with something like Scotch 88.

The boots should not crack in one year, even if they are exposed to the sun.
If your Steppir is only one year old telephone Steppir and they will replace
them FOC.  Maybe you bought the antenna used and it is fairly old and has
the short Mission boots? Anyway call Steppir and they will replace FOC.,

I had the crappy early type boots that Steppir used for a few moths here in
the California Sun for three years before even they cracked and failed.

The Fernco boots used for the last few years have no problem. I have the
same Fernco Boots out in the sun for the last 16 years on my pool equipment
with no cracks.

Mike