[TowerTalk] SteppIR Rubber Boots

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:56:32 PST 2010

First of all, replace al the boots with FERNCO brand, as you may have
installed
Mission brand.... supplied to many owners.

You can use Scotch 33 Plus or 88 Plus Electrical tape wrapped over booth
then add a
wrap of Silicone Tape over the electrical tape. It usually sold in Home
Depot as "Stretch and Seal " tape
but be sure it says Silicone Tape on the package too !

73, Dennis N6KI