[TowerTalk] WTB Rohn Tower

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jan 23 11:12:37 PST 2010

Dennis,

It won't matter since this list now defaults to
"Reply to the list" instead of "Reply to sender."

Most readers are too lazy to copy a reply address
from the body of the message (or header).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

PS.  yes, I could have replied directly but I chose to
     simply click the "reply" button in the e-mail program
     to prove the point.