[TowerTalk] steppIR rubber boots

N4NW n4nw at n4nw.org
Sat Jan 23 18:52:47 PST 2010

I looked on Google and found these results for lEPDM liner custom cut.

http://www.pondpals.com/pond_liners/index.html

I have several small yard ponds and I use 40mil EPDM.  When I got my
SteppIR and after having read all the problems with the boot it was
simple to realize that one piece of liner about 12 inches wide from a
10 foot roll would cover every one of the boots.

Cute the liner in pieces that will cover the boot from boot to about
2 inches past and sufficient to go all the way around the element
boot. Secure both ends with stainless steel hose clamps - ensuring
the over lap is in the downside so the rain drains out not in.

73's
Tom