[TowerTalk] lp V stepIR

Steve, W3AHL w3ahl at att.net
Sun Jan 24 10:57:53 PST 2010

Seems like a good idea, except the parasitic elements of the other antennas
really mess up the pattern, etc!

I took a standard LPDA and put one 10' away firing into the original and
removed its source.  Gain drops by 3-4 dB and the F/B ratio drops to about
50-60% of the single LPDA.  The signal barely knows whether its coming or
going....

Steve, W3AHL