[TowerTalk] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Bill Aycock billaycock at centurytel.net
Mon Jan 25 17:48:12 PST 2010

Jim--
I'm sorry to tell you that you did NOT follow instructions. You sent the
wrong message to the wrong address.

Only that one word and to that simple address, and not as a forwarded
message.   and- be sure to send it from the email address at which you
normally get towertalk delivered. Don't try to explain and do not give a
polite signature. The computer does not care.
Bill--W4BSG