[TowerTalk] SteppIr DB18/E

Bill Axelrod bill at axelrods.org
Tue Jan 26 07:31:59 PST 2010

Alan,

      I can answer the first question.  The DB-18 and 18E are available.
The website is very confusing to me.  I couldn't figure it out either.  I
wound up calling John Mertel at their main phone number.  I left a message
in the general voice mailbox and got a return call within 20 minutes.  He
spent all the time needed to answer my questions, discuss the options, and
give me firm prices.

      I just ordered one yesterday.  Delivery time is 6 to 8 weeks after
order.

     Can't comment on it's performance yet (obviously).

Good luck and 73...   Bill ND9E