[TowerTalk] FW: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Tue Jan 26 15:13:05 PST 2010

Rick,

I am not a policeman. I also am not a moderator as some have already pointed
out.

My only concern is the negative association of TowerTalk to Logger32. As a
member of the Logger32 development team, I am very concerned that any
Logger32 problems be promptly resolved. Your post indicated something less
than ideal. Hence my suggestion that the beef be expounded where the problem
was so it can be addressed.

I am fully aware that many reflectors get a little out of hand occasionally
and some subjects seem to carry on and on, way past the point of diminishing
returns.

If my posts irritated you, I'm sorry. That was not my intent.

This is a hobby and I think comments should be kept in a positive
prospective so it can benefit the populous.

I will not burden you with further posts on this subject.

And to the moderator, thanks for the bandwidth.

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *
     w5ifp at gvtc.com