[TowerTalk] dustributors of coax and copper wire?

Gary "Joe" Mayfield gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 28 05:03:41 PST 2010

I'm a customer of (Standard disclaimer applies)

http://www.coaxman.com/

but he is more than driving distance for you I imagine.  I have known folks
who tried to rotate LMR-400 and in 6 months they put in LM-400UF.

I still like copper clad steel for antenna wire.  It has a bad wrap of being
hard to work with, but if you can lay it out on the ground, and straighten
it out before putting it up it isn't that bad.  Once it is up it will
outlast the trees you attach it to.

73,
Joe kk0sd