[TowerTalk] HDX 72' Tower

Art Trampler atrampler at att.net
Sat Jan 30 00:39:36 PST 2010

I saw this while running a “Craigspal” search:

I am moving and need to sell my US Tower HDX-72" manual crank up ham radio
tower. You must remove and transport it.
It is still mounted in my yard. I will help to take it down. It is in good
working order. It cost me over $6,000.00.
I have a large tractor and can load it on a truck for you. It is about 27
feet long cranked down, (I think). You also get the base.
Sorry, no antennas inculded. Call Chuck at: 818-802-1603. My email is
chuck at pharis-video.com
I have no idea what it weighs. It is very heavy.
KA6USA.

The URL is: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/ele/1577438838.html

Thought someone might be interested at that price.  I don’t know KA6USA or
have any interest in this, just wish it were closer.

73,

Art Trampler, KØRO