[TowerTalk] LMR-900-UF does it exist?

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Fri Jul 2 10:59:08 PDT 2010

I keep seeing the odd ref on some other sites to  LMR-900UF

I even saw it on the online power calculator/attenuation calculator on the  times site.

But it's not listed on the Times microwave site any where else but the on line calculator.

On a lot of wireless sites/wi-fi etc... they have complete attenuation /power tables for LMR cables

and in each one of em,  LMR-900UF is listed  right before the regular LMR-900.

The LMR-900UF specs they depict are typ  [ if it exists]  IE:  slightly more attenuation then reg 900
and slightly less power handling capability etc.

Does this LMR-900UF  actually exist??   If it does, it would be the real ticket.. and I have several applications
where it could easily be deployed.  The rigid LMR-900   and also LMR-1200DB  is NO fun to work with at all.

If it doesn't exist, then they should consider making such a product.    Does anybody know ?

Later... Jim  VE7RF