[TowerTalk] Log-cell VHF Yagi-Uda design help

Steve, W3AHL w3ahl at att.net
Sun Jul 4 19:25:41 PDT 2010

I haven't seen a dedicated log-cell yagi program, but a good reference on the subject the is L. B. Cebik's LPDA Notes Volume 2. It has six chapters on the subject, and uses EZNEC models to explore the design.  It is available from www.antennex.com for $22.95 for a downloadable pdf, or more for a book.

I have volumes 1 & 3 and they are good.  I have only browsed volume 2 and haven't modeled any log-cell yagis yet.

Steve, W3AHL