[TowerTalk] FS Rohn 25 and 45 sections

Tom Anderson andersonww5l at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 6 18:06:05 PDT 2010

Fellow Tower Talk members:

I hope this is ok to post on the list.  No Chuck is NOT listing it on EBAY.

I received the following e-mail from Chuck, KA1PM, former owner of Tenndyne Antennas, who has moved from Junction TX to Iowa and has both Rohn 25 and 45 sections for sale. If interested, e-mail Chuck directly, not me please, and no I don't have Chuck's phone number in Iowa.

Tom, WW5L