[TowerTalk] No Tool Fast Assembly HF Beam

Mickey Baker fishflorida at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 20:51:17 PDT 2010

This company makes pins, studs, rings and even spring loaded inserts to lock
extended tubing - they make the "Shurhold" marine accessories:

 http://www.shur-lok.com/

(I am only a customer - good stuff, IMO.)

Mickey N4MB

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Gary "Joe" Mayfield <
gary_mayfield at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Roger,
>
>    You are exactly right.  I would be very interested in where a guy could
> find a "you install"- "A round headed pin or ball with a retainer and
> spring
> loaded".  This is for Field Day /temporary/ where we always seem to be
> missing a screw, nut or washer.
>
>    The other idea I like is the split end hose clamp idea.  Maybe a guy
> could solder the hose clamp to the element so it would always be there when
> you need it.
>
> Keep the good ideas Coming, 73,
> Joe

Mickey Baker
Fort Lauderdale, FL
“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me, and
I will learn.” Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.