[TowerTalk] Harbor Freight WInch

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at dishmail.net
Mon Jul 12 17:33:44 PDT 2010

If I piss (technical term) someone off I apologize in advance!

I my humble opinion H.F. makes disposable tools....   Use them a few times
and throw them away....

Great prices on many things beating the heck out of anyone's prices... There
is a reason for that.

They are great for the very casual user but to risk your $3000.00 to
$5000.00 investment (or more) for your tower,
rotor and antenna's on a cheap winch is ludicrous.

Remember "You get what you pay for"

Me.. I prefer to pay the price for the investment that I have!

73 Larry WA9VRH