[TowerTalk] OWA antennas

scottw3tx at verizon.net scottw3tx at verizon.net
Mon Jul 12 21:06:10 PDT 2010

Hi Bill. The best idea is just buy them through SuperBertha! You get
the field proven, hyper-optimized WA3FET/K3LR OWA designs for less
than the cost of attempting to re-invent the wheel. All Designed by
the guys who invented the OWA. And all elements arrive factory pre-
assembled at no extra cost.

A significant portion of SuperBertha profits directly benefits the new
Youth in Contesting program premiering at Dayton Contest University
2011.

I'm glad to send a copy of the detailed SuperBertha catalog to anybody
that is interested.

And don't forget that SuperBertha also carries the Xtreme, Radio-
Arcala field tested "Rotating Guyed Tower" harware, too.

Best regards,
Scott W3TX.