[TowerTalk] Using 75 ohm cable

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Jul 19 18:07:38 PDT 2010

The ZD Engineering product was a combination CATV connector and transformer
customized for your cable and frequency.  I believe W8ZD stopped
manufacturing these in the early 00s and to my knowledge no one currently
makes such a product.  I have some 220MHz ones, but that probably wouldn't
be of any use to you

John KK9A