[TowerTalk] GROUND SYSTEMS

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 18:32:48 PDT 2010

In a message dated 7/21/2010 12:14:24 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
k0dan at comcast.net writes:

Copper  strap is REALLY expensive! Has anyone used welding cable with any
success  and longevity? Other materials? My #4 grounds are OK, but how to
get
a  lower impedance ground system without taking out a second  mortgage?

I was lucky enough to get some old air filled hardline which I  pounded
flat and used that.  It works if you only need short runs since it  does take
some time to flatten.

Bill KH7XS...soon to be plain old K4XS again.