[TowerTalk] Truss clamp for 2" mast ??

Pete-N4KW n4kwpete at centurylink.net
Wed Jul 21 16:14:33 PDT 2010

I would be very upset after paying over $2,300 dollars for an antenna and
have them recommend that method of attaching the overhead truss.  Oh it
might very well work but is that the correct way to do that.  Seems to me
for that money they could include an aluminum plate with four holes and a
couple of turnbuckles.
73 Pete N4KW