[TowerTalk] LED tv's

Ryan Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 18:41:35 PDT 2010

I have an LCD TV and it does not produce any noticeable noise either.

I did have a 19" LCD monitor about 5 years ago that did make a "hash"
on 20m.  I got rid of it and replaced it with another LCD from
ViewSonic that has had no noise issues.

Most newer LCDs don't seem to have noise issues.

Plasma TVs are inherently noisy. I don't think there's anyway around that.

I try to discourage people from buying plasma TVs as much as possible!

73,
Ryan, N2RJ

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Its from Onion <aredandgold at msn.com> wrote:
> Much has been said about plasma tv's being noisy.  With that I wanted to say that I just bought 2 LED tvs.
> One is over 50" Samsung and upstairs the other is a 37" element next to my station.
>
> No noise increase to speak of.
>
> Lee
> KE4VYN

Ryan A. Jairam,