[TowerTalk] In shack cable quick disconnects?

Bill NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Thu Jul 22 07:07:05 PDT 2010

for my new install i bought a bunch if wiredly colored powerpole connectors,,,,

purple orange  white ,,,I will build up 2 multi conductor plugs on a plate
i believe the assembly holds either 6 or 8 conductors of powerpoles,,,,

for rotor & wx station disconnects ,,,
  http://www.powerwerx.com/anderson-powerpoles/accessories/powerpoles-chassis-mount-4-sets.html

not cheap  but elegant,,,

bill