[TowerTalk] outlet ground problems and shack grounds updating info needed...

TexasRF at aol.com TexasRF at aol.com
Sun Jul 25 04:04:34 PDT 2010

Fred, please tell us more about your ground loop problem. What are you
seeing that made you add the extra ground wire? Did something get damaged or
just what was the issue?

Much of the equipment in use today has a three prong power plug, as you
know. How have you dealt with making these plugs work with your two conductor
wiring and receptacles?

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 7/24/2010 10:16:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,