[TowerTalk] Champion Radio

Edward Seeliger eseeliger at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 25 13:05:00 PDT 2010

Does anyone on the list have suggestions about how to obtain merchandise purchased from Champion Radio.
I ordered some tower building equipment on 27 June 2010 - my credit card was billed, and the order is now marked shipped. A single item has arrived, but the remainder of the order has not. I have attempted to e-mail them requesting information but after an initial e-mail saying it was shipped via priority mail, they don't answer e-mails.
Have others on the list had similar experiences??
Thanks for your help.
Edd - KD5M