[TowerTalk] DX eng

DF3KV df3kv at t-online.de
Mon Jul 26 16:01:13 PDT 2010

I don´t think it is a good idea to use saddles with teeth.
Those will saw through the tubing on the long run.

I use single mounting plates on all of my antennas.
Mating plates are welded to the rotating mast.
All mounting holes are the same on all plates, so any antenna will fit at
any position.
And I use commersial DIN mounting material (stainless steeel only) on my
antennas like those by Stauff:

http://www.stauff.com/index.php?id=30&L=1

http://www.stauff.com/index.php?id=175&L=1

73