[TowerTalk] Idiom Press

RDavis (WD8JJA) wd8jja at arrl.net
Tue Jul 27 16:43:56 PDT 2010

Rod,
Same thing here, but I gave Rob a credit card, no cash deals like that for
me.
I ordered the RotorEZ w/RS232 and the LED kit.
Rob said it would be a couple of weeks.

After about 3 weeks, I started calling and emailing through last week
NO REPLIES! No explanations, no excuses, no KMA's,  nothing.

This week, I pursued another angle, I contacted his Dad, who used to run the
business, asking if he could check to see what is going on.
Bob replied in about 30 minutes, saying I should hear something soon. I'll
see what happens.

Rick, WD8JJA.

Message: 3