[TowerTalk] OT - QST collection for a good home

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Thu Jul 29 17:19:47 PDT 2010

Gents:

     K6IR/3 (SK)'s daughter has asked me to tell you all that she is ready to give her dad's bound collection of QST's to a good home.  You'd just have to drop by his house in Rockville, MD, near Washington, DC, the week of August 8 to p;ick them up.  I've seen the binders and they're in excellent condition.  The issues extend unbroken from the 1920s (maybe even earlier) until 2004 or so.

     Let me know [off-list, please] if anyone is interested and I'll pass along her contact info.  She and I would hate to see these things end up in a landfill.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F