[TowerTalk] LMR 600 Water-proof Feed Thrus (+ H20 proof'g) DAVIS RF Response

Stephen Davis sdavis at davisrf.com
Sat Jul 31 10:50:23 PDT 2010

Hi Jim,  I stand corrected....didn't interpret correctly what you were suggesting.

From what I hear, the DX Engineering enclosure is a nice one.  We don't handle such a product but we can save buyers some $$ on any products in the Polyphaser line.   In addition to in-coax line protectors, we also have had fellow hams buying service entrance protectors, as even hits on the utility line ground, even when a mile away from the shack, can be an issue coming into the house/shack on that utility line.  These protectors are expensive and any of the PolyPhaser parts can be seen on their website,  www.protectiongroup.com/Home  (some NEAT lightning pics there also).

If there is anything at all that I can help with, feel free to contact me....you don't need to have a possible buying need to talk with me.    Email me or call my direct line, below, as I am not at our 800 #, I am at a branch handling mostly commercial matters nowadays (not as much fun as ham radio matters !!  HI )
73,   Steve ,  K1PEK,

DAVIS RF Co.,  Div. of Orion Wire Co., Inc.

Wire, Cable, RF Connectors and wire aerial parts.

LMR, Heliax, Eupen

Commercial / Military

Custom Cable Design

tel:  978-369-1738     Fax:  978-369-3484
www.DavisRF.com