[TowerTalk] Rohn HDBX 48

George n4ua.va at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 14:27:06 PDT 2010

Well, half of it's true, but the end result is the same. The rivets are
aluminum, but they get et up (past tense of eat ;-) by the hydrochloric
acid pickling bath that is one of the early steps in the hot-dip
galvanizing process. If they actually made it to the molten zinc bath,
they would probably lose their temper (you would too), but the zinc is
below the melting point of aluminum.

73,

geo - n4ua