[TowerTalk] Cutting Stainless Steel Sheet

Joe - WDØM wd0m at wd0m.com
Sat Jun 5 17:28:16 PDT 2010

I used exactly the same approach.  To clamp the stainless to the tower,
I used stainless U-bolts.  They hold the copper ground wire in place,
thereby isolating the copper from the galvanized tower leg.  Stainless
is hard to cut (I had some aircraft stainless available), but I used
"tin snips" and with patience, it worked fine.

73

Joe
WDØM

http://www.wd0m.com