[TowerTalk] CDE Rotor meter not operational

Marc Tessier ve3tes at cogeco.ca
Sat Jun 12 11:07:30 PDT 2010

I have an older CDE Ham II Control box that the meter circuit no longer functions, I would like to know if anyone knows the values for D1 and D2, One appears to be a zener diode the other a regular one. Upon opening my control box I found a BD-189 break delay board just sitting inside that was never installed by the previous owner, I guess he had planned to install it at a later date , but forgot he put it there, and it has since taken out both diodes. If you have some information for me I would be very grateful to hear from you either on or off the list...

Also I would love to know what the connection points or installation information is for this BD-189 brake delay is as well

Thank you in advance...

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
ve3tes at cogeco.ca