[TowerTalk] Two Wires Antennas, One feed line

Dave Tipton, W5DMT dave at w5dmt.com
Tue Jun 15 09:36:28 PDT 2010

Do it all the time, it's called a FAN Dipole.

You do have to remember though, each wire interacts with the others, so
tuning is a bit tricky, however, a good transmatch eliminates that issue.

I currently run a commercially made dipole from Alpha Delta that has wires
for 80/40, 20, 15 and 10M.  4 wires (with one set of resonator coils) and 5
bands.