[TowerTalk] Fwd: Two Wires Antennas, One feed line

hanslg at aol.com hanslg at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 12:22:22 PDT 2010

 There is an interesting effect feeding two identical dipole antennas. You will see an increase in bandwidth. I once tested making a (resonant), 5 ' long helix for 10 meter. I happened to make it a little short but the indications I got was that it should be possible to make a 5' long mobile wipe that could cover the entire 10 meter band without tuning. I do remember seing an article there you had two 80 meter dipoles in parallel to achieve a wider bandwidth. Encurraging!

Hans - N2JFS