[TowerTalk] Rohn HD3-6-71G Crank Up Tower and Tilt Over Attachment

Denis Cote w1wv_denis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 15:19:43 PDT 2010

Hello,

I have a Rohn model HD3-6-71G (4) section 71 foot crank up tower with tilt over assembly. The tower is somewhat similar to a Tri-Ex LM-470. I am looking for a cabling diagram to correctly position the wire rope assemblies. If anyone in the group has such a copy please contact me at (w1wv_denis AT yahoo.com). I am also looking for the concrete base assembly drawing as well.

This is an old tower which I have had no success researching background information. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
Denis Cote
W1WV (email address good on QRZ.com)