[TowerTalk] hdr300 rotator, capacitor value

Tommy Taylor W7RV at q.com
Wed Jun 23 06:20:29 PDT 2010

Hi Felipe,

I looked in my manual and same thing (just says motor cap).............there
is a Hy-Gain part number, but you have that in the manual. My manual shows
the motor at 24VAC at 9.0 amps.   I don't think the value of the motor start
cap is real critical,  probably 210 uF to 250 uF at 90VAC to 120VAC, would
be a range in which it would lie.

A email to Hy-Gain/MFJ might reveal it.

73/Tommy W7RV in Arizona