[TowerTalk] need advice on 9/16 or 5/8 Rope, not for dipoles

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 30 11:37:08 PDT 2010

HI TT's:

I'm in the need to replace and upgrade my long rope for working on the tower,  something  9/16 or  5/8 will work  was looking the tower sites like  PRO 1, Midwest, connect it, etc  and show only  1/2 or others much more  expensive that what  I want or can pay, the long rope is needed  500-600 ft single run  and very few times is needed, my others  "short" ropes made fine most of the times .

Where I can look for something  for my needs?,  the  heaviest thing will  go up to 200lb    the range  300-400 dlls  is possible?

 J. Hector Garcia XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073