[TowerTalk] IN SEARCH OF PVC Tubing to Bury...

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Thu Mar 4 16:03:19 PST 2010

You can water pipe in 20ft lengths. That will cut the glue requirements to
1/2.
You can get the thin wall irrigation PVC a little cheaper than Schedule 40.

If you are considering smaller sizes, you can get sprinkler plastic pipe by
the roll.
You can put in more than one run while the ditch is open.

   73's  Jim - W5IFP
    w5ifp at gvtc.com