[TowerTalk] N - clamp style connector

w4lde w4lde at numail.org
Wed Mar 10 14:37:16 PST 2010

Thanks to all that replied, I remember that I never had soldered the
shield and thought that was the correct method.

I will also as many have suggested use some heat shrink for stability as
well as helping with water intrusion.  Was planning on #33 or #88 tape
plus some fusion style tape to help with the final connections.

Again thanks to everyone for your comments.

73 de
Ron W4LDE