[TowerTalk] Shack wiring

Dale Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Mar 15 08:26:01 PDT 2010

Hi, Pete.

Read this:

http://www.compliance.gov/forms-pubs/eresources/fastfacts_daisychains.pdf

I'm guessing for businesses and government agencies, when OSHA and NEC
speak, they have to listen.

My experience is that hams don't have to listen--although, they should.
Witness continued use of climbing belts.

I try not to daisy-chain if at all possible just because it keeps things
'simple'.

73,
Dale, kg5u

 So long as each of the strips has an identical