[TowerTalk] Pro.Sis.Tel Rotors PST 2051D / PST 61 D

Stein Roar Brobakken s-roabr at online.no
Mon Mar 15 15:10:37 PDT 2010

Hi

I am planning to buy a new rotor for my Mosley PRO-67B, I have today a
Emotator with 2,0 SqM loadarea

What is recommended?

 Model                 Wind Load area (SqM)  Rot tor (Kg/cm) Braking torque
(Kg/cm)              Vertical load (Kg)

PST 2051 D         2,5             2.000         12.500
650

PST 61 D             3,9             3.800         29.000
850

Is there any computer software except log program which works in windows for
operate this rotors ?

I saw just a comment on a RS232.

73 LA6FJA Rag

Stein Roar Brobakken   (aka Rag)