[TowerTalk] Help with tower ID

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 17 14:17:20 PDT 2010

May be a Tristao or Towermaster.  I don't see any guy hooks welded to the
top of each sectiom.  So probably a self supporting model.

Ron I have all the material on older tristao towers.  First, look on the
plate holding the winch for a possible model #.  Then measure the top and
bottom section (any side) and I'll look them up in my material.
73 Dave K4JRB