[TowerTalk] 40/80m dipole

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Wed Mar 24 20:01:49 PDT 2010

Dan,
How about two parallel dipoles from the same feedpoint with the 80m
dipole strung between the 90' supports and about 20' at each end
hanging down. The 40m dipole could then be 'fanned' downward from the
feedpoint and tied to the same end support as the 80m dipole.

-------------------()-----------------
|                   ^                 |   this would be the 80m dipole.
x               40m dipole attached   x
            at this same feedpoint with
       ends drooping down towards points
    marked 'x' where both dipoles are tied off.

Don
N8DE