[TowerTalk] Cable Pulls

Mike noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 27 11:11:11 PDT 2010

As Dennis says below this is the way to do it, I would also pull an extra
length of coax through, in a year's time you may have another project or an
experiment you may want to try.  As noted below pulling another coax or wire
through is a real pain with the added friction and it will do just what you
do not want it to, and that is twist itself around the other cables.  Been
and done that a few times and learned my lesson.

Mike, K6BR