[TowerTalk] coax stubs /bandpass filter

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Mar 29 09:26:27 PDT 2010

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 5:08:35 -0400, Stan Stockton wrote:

>Sometimes it seems there is a big difference between theory and practice

Any time you believe there is a difference between theory and practice you
don't know enough about one or the other. That is, you don't know ALL the
theory, only part of it, and you don't know all of those other factors
indicated by your next paragraph. :)

>There are many other factors that can come into play

YES!  I addressed some of them in that tutorial. George addresses many of
them as well.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC